Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil has a chemically complex structure with over 150 active constituents, which explains its effectiveness at maintain health. Lavender oil possesses many beneficial properties.
Used since ancient times, lavender was an effective protector against some of the darkest times that swept across Europe throughout the Middle Ages and into the 17th century. Many people at that time fell victim, with the exception of tannery workers who worked in lavender fields and utilized the oil in manufacturing. This lead to the realization and fascination of essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil Has Many Wonderful Uses *
- Skin irritations: Apply lavender oil to skin irritations, it helps to soothe discomfort.
- Helps ease feelings of tension.
- Soothing relief for occasional dry skin.
- Restful Nights Sleep: Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and rub onto your pillow to help you sleep.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations and reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Stress and anxious feelings: Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Fabric freshener and deodorizer: Place a few drops on clothes for a fresh laundry scent and to naturally deodorize.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Strengthens the immune system.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.This content will be shown after all post