How to Purchase Essential Oils!
Are You Ready for a Life Change!
Are you tired of your current health regiment?
Wouldn’t you like to take control of your family’s Health and Wellness?
How about a more restful sleep?
Full of anxious feelings?
How To Get Started:
I recommend EVERYONE start by purchasing a wholesale starter kit. (here) By doing this, you become a wholesale member and you are able to get WHOLESALE PRICES on all your future orders!!! These starter kits have all the popular oils included a wholesale membership fee ($35). As a wholesale member you DO NOT have to sell the oils and you DO NOT have a monthly minimum (more FAQ below)!
Not all essential oils are created equally. In fact, most of them are worthless to your health and often synthetic. When buying essential oils make sure they are therapeutic grade.
The Natural Solutions Kit
This is my #1 favorite kit and is the one you want if you’re ready to give your life a full essential oil makeover. Not only does it include 18 essential oil singles and blends, it also includes some of my favorite lifestyle products.
Sign up as an advocate for wellness:
1) The deepest discount: 25% savings on everything you purchase—no minimums.
2) The ability to earn commissions & bonuses and build a team
3) The ability to earn free products and qualify for promotions.
5) Access to over $500 worth of free training videos
6) A free wellness consult (via phone) with one of my team leaders. A wholesale/consultant account costs $35 per year. There are no minimums for either buying or selling. There are variety of enrollment kits available when you sign up. These are optional, but highly recommended since they give you a good sampling of oils to start out with—plus—your enrollment fee is included in the price. There are also a variety of enrollment kits available. Purchasing a kit is not a requirement, but I do highly recommend starting out with one, as it is a wonderful, money-saving way to start your oil journey.
My Favorite Enrollment Kits are
- Home Essential Kit
- Natural Solutions Kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you use essential oils?
- Aromatically – Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways in our body. Breathing in a pure essential oil by way of diffusing, can purify the air, promote emotional benefits to our body, and eliminate odors.
- Topically – Essential Oil have an immediate, localized benefit by restoring or calming our body. The chemical structure of essential oils allows them to be absorbed into by the skin.
- Internally – Essential Oils can be used as dietary supplements supporting good health. Some oils have powerful antioxidant properties.
Why are some Essential Oils more expensive than some other brands you can buy at the store?
But when it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. Most store-bought essential oils are not put through the testing like that my favorite company has. Plus, there usually is a warning on the label not to take them internally. No thank you! When I buy essential oils, I want to get the full therapeutic benefit from them. I love them so much that I have become a distributor for them, not to try to SELL and make money from them (however that is a huge benefit), but I wanted the steep discount that comes with a wholesale account and I wanted to be able to recommend the best quality oils to all of you.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
Nope. You do not need to have a monthly order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member or a retail customer.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell your company’s products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not! Since there is no monthly order requirement you can just order whenever your family needs it. There is no requirement to have a business.
What do I need to get started?
This content will be shown after all post