For years we have been brainwashed with the idea that calcium is the ultimate nutrient for strong bones. It has all been a myth; not only does calcium consumption not build bones but actually weakens them. As a matter of fact, countries like the US and Canada have the highest rates of osteoporosis (even though they are number one in calcium consumption). This does not mean that calcium is not important but it means we’ve been consuming the wrong type of calcium and the wrong way. Improper calcium consumption leads to many degenerative diseases. It doesn’t matter how much calcium supplementation you take daily, unless you take magnesium with calcium, your body can not properly absorb and utilize the calcium. So, magnesium is actually the key to the body’s proper absorption and use of calcium.
The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated)
How to Make the Best Organic Calcium Supplement
- Place one whole, clean, uncooked egg into a clean, wide-mouth jar and cover it with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Cover the jar loosely and place it in the refrigerator. A few times a day, gently agitate the jar (the mixture will bubble). As the Calcium from the shells is leached by the lemon juice, bubbles will appear around the egg.
- After 48 hours, remove the egg. Make sure not to break the egg membranes.
- Cover the mixture with a tight lid. Shake well.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture daily. I usually put it into my smoothies.
Don’t forget that vitamin D is also vital for calcium (and other nutrients) absorption, so get enough sun exposure or take cod liver oil!This content will be shown after all post