We all have occasional anxious feeling at times. Did you know there are a number of essential oils that promote promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension. For instance, aromatherapy is effective because of the smell receptors inside our nasal cavities that connect to the brain’s Limbic System. This system is responsible for emotions. These essential oils can help elevate moods, and improve your mental clarity.
Top 5 Essential Oils for Occasional Anxious Feelings
1. Roman Chamomile Essential Oil. Roman Camomile works gently calm and soothe nerves. Simply smelling this essential oil can contribute to getting into a better mood.
2. Bergamot Essential Oil. This oil has a very refreshing citrus fragrance. Bergamot essential oil possesses a balancing effect on emotions. I personally love adding this oil to my tea but you can also diffuse it or apply it to your forehead before going to bed. You can also add a few drops to a piece of paper towel and sniff it regularly.
3. Frankincense Essential Oil. Frankincense promotes relaxed, deep breathing. It effectively calms the mind. I apply Frankincense to my face every day, it’s excellent and nourishing for the skin.
4. Lavender Essential Oil. It is definitely by far my favorite essential oil. It is known as a “universal oil” as it is used for a huge variety of therapeutic applications. Lavender is a soothing and uplifting oil. It has as amazing relaxing effect on your body.
5. Wild Orange Essential Oil. It is a great mood lifter. It relieves anxious feelings while elevating the mind and body.
Here is a great blend I use to lessen the feelings of stress:
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Bergamot essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Blend all the ingredients and apply to your forearms.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.This content will be shown after all post
Yes! You need to look at the bottle and see if they can be taken internally. Most store bought oils can’t because they contain added synthetics.