Good news! You don’t have to spend a lot of money on pampering your skin. If you want happy, moisturized and smooth skin, cucumber is the secret. Cucumbers help to restore the skin’s protective layer since they have the same pH as skin. You could just cut them and put straight onto your skin to soften and improve complexion, or you can combine them with other ingredients for rejuvenation. Cucumber makes a great toner as well.
Homemade Cucumber mask for dry skin:
- 4 tablespoons of mashed cucumbers mix with 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Apply the mixture to the clean face and leave on for 20 minutes.
Cucumber masks for oily skin:
- mix 1 grated cucumber with the same amount of grated apple. Apply to the face and rinse off in 30 minutes. If you use this mask twice a week, your skin will look fresh and glowing.
- 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice mix with one egg white. Apply to your face and leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
Homemade Cucumber masks for acne:
- grate 1 cucumber and apply to the face. Leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off. Regular usage of this mask will help you get rid of acne.
Cucumber masks to reduce wrinkles
- mix 1 grated cucumber with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply to the face and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. This mask will also help to reduce the paleness of your skin.
- mix 1 grated potato with 1 grated cucumber. Apply to the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Homemade Cucumber mask for brightening your skin
- Put a cucumber round in 1 cup of lemon juice. Take out the cucumber in 2 hours and wipe your face with it. Do not rinse off the mask for at least 20 minutes.
Learn how to make your own luxurious organic body scrubs and face masks at home, and revitalize your life!This content will be shown after all post