Lavender is an herb that has been used for centuries due to its amazing health qualities and benefits. Essential oils derived from a lavender plant is used in cosmetology, perfumery and many other areas. For example, Lavender is often used in commercial fragrances, and lavender scent is traditionally used in sachets and potpourri.
Uses for Lavender
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.This content will be shown after all post