It is a hearty salad with the star ingredient – chicken livers. It’s delicious and full of nutrients. Give it a try!
- 1 pound chicken livers (washed and cubed)
- romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups grapes
- Saute chicken livers in coconut oil until browned on both sides. Add the vinegar to the pan and stir. Add the grapes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad leaves on serving plates.
- Arrange the chicken livers on top.
- Sprinkle toasted pine nuts over the salad leaves.