Are you still avoiding butter You can stop today because butter can be a very healthy part of your diet.
However, most of the butter found in grocery stores is not healthy, because it is made from pasteurized milk. On the other hand, homemade organic butter is very healthy as it still contains many of the vitamins and minerals found in raw milk.
This is why I am so insistent that you eat butter.
Butter is packed with Vitamin A. Vitamin A is vital for the health of our eyes, skin, tissues, membranes and teeth, and even plays a role in gene transcription. Butter is comprised of mostly short and medium chain fatty acids. These fatty acids can protect against cancer and boost immunity. It is a great source of Vitamins E and K. Butter is a very rich source of the vital mineral selenium. Butterhelps to prevent many diseases and conditions such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, thyroid health, asthma, fertility problems and even obesity.
How to Make Organic Butter
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Pour cream into food processor and process for about 10 minutes. It will turn to a thick whipped cream first.
Keep processing until it turns grainy and separate into butter and butter milk. Drain buttermilk from butter.
- Scrape butter from the sides and place into a clean bowl. Place your butter into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter with cold water, gently turning the butter with a spoon while the cold water runs over it until the water runs clear.
- When the butter is clean, squeeze more liquid from butter using wooden paddles or spoons to smash butter and pour off liquid.
- You can put it in a jar or bowl, and store it in the fridge, or the freezer. This kind of butter can last for several months before going bad.
sources:This content will be shown after all post