I love pumpkin. This is probably my favorite time of year when an abundance of delicious pumpkins are prevalent. I really think pumpkins are a very versatile vegetable; you can incorporate pumpkin into your favorite dishes without sacrificing their taste. Whether it’s Mexican, Italian or American, pumpkins can do it all. And, as a major bonus, you can loose weight and just feel better by eating pumpkins. Pumpkins are loaded with fiber (as we know, diets rich in fiber, help us loose weight as they make you feel fuller for a longer period). Pumpkins will also make you happy as the seeds contain a significant amount of tryptophan, an amino acid involved in the production of serotonin (which makes us feel good)!
Top 10 Uses for Pumpkin
- Creamy Pumpkin Sage “Risotto” with Bacon(Grain-Free)
- Pumpkin Enchilada Soup
- Grain Free Pumpkin Bread with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Souffle (Grain, Dairy, Nut Free)
- Crockpot Paleo Pork and Pumpkin Chili (our all time favorite chili!)
- Meaty Rice Stuffed Pumpkins
- 5-Ingredient PUMPKIN FUDGE!!
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Granola