Simple and easy to make. Pairs well with many ingredients. Full of nutrients and very delicious.
- 8 ounces kale, chopped, stalks removed and discarded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 6–8 medium white mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed, and
- thinly sliced
- For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Make the Dressing. Blend together the dressing ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, mushrooms, onion, eggs, and bacon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour warm dressing over top and toss to dress salad. Serve immediately.