As unbelievable as it may sound, health benefits of Baltic Amber are many including benefits to brain, immune system, wounds, heart, liver, and etc. I believe most women own this incredible yet long forgotten item. Some of you may have put it away just because it isn’t trendy any more. Yes, amber accessories tend to look bulky and maybe not current, however, I recommend you dig it out and start wearing it again. Why? Amber is incredibly beneficial for your health. All you need to do is just wear it. (Find it here)
It is believed that amber exhibits astonishing health benefits due to its composition (as it is a product of a resin that has been fossilized for thousands of years). Wearing a amber necklace gives an energy boost to the carotid arteries. Amber protects from headaches, improves mental state and eases the adverse impact of bad weather. It can also prevent asthma attacks. It’s been known to alleviate stomachache, reduce gastritis pain, and increase oxygen levels. Baltic amber helps with thyroid disorders and diseases of the ears, eyes, and throat.
Possessing not only healing, but electrostatic properties amber has been long considered a magical stone. The first mention of the healing properties of amber (and its application in medicine) belongs to the famous ancient physician Hippocrates (460-377 BC the). Amber has been used throughout the centuries to treat skin diseases, strengthen teeth, cure headaches, cramps, asthma, and insomnia.
Scientists have found that amber contains salts of so-called amber acid, which is a powerful biostimulant and has a beneficial electromagnetic field. A Nobel Prize winner, Robert Kock, has discovered the positive effects of succinic acid and the importance of it in the human body.
Health Benefits of Baltic Amber
- It stimulates the nervous system, strengthens the activity of kidneys and intestine, used as a anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and anti-toxic agent.
- Succinic acid is used for the treatment of various kinds of anemia, acute radiculitis and cardiovascular diseases.
- It has been established that amber acid improves cellular respiration and glucose metabolism, which provides the body with the energy needed to perform physical work.
- Succinic acid can be used for the prevention and treatment of colds.
- Succinic acid is a powerful anti aging substance (it inhibits and stops the buildup of free radicals).
- Succinic acid helps with the healing of wounds.
- Succinic acid improves heart, liver, kidney, and intestinal function.
- Succinic acid stimulates skin cells, rejuvenates them and helps them to maintain their firmness and elasticity.
Amber is a great Relief For Colicky and Teething Babies
One of the most important uses of amber is in the form of a baby necklace (you can find the best one here). It releases succinic acid into the baby’s skin and creates a calming effect which decreases colic symptoms and pain associated with teething.
To get the best results, amber should be worn directly on the skin but it can also be carried, or used as an elixir. Go for Baltic amber as the Baltic Region is known to provide the best amber (with about 80% of the world’s known amber found there).Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.