If you are wondering what the benefits of enemas are, you are not alone. This method of detoxification had been forgotten for a long time. However, this method is anything but new. Enemas have been around for centuries. Enemas were known in ancient Sumeria, Babylonia, India, Greece and China. Hippocrates himself prescribed it to his patients. In pre-revolutionary France, a daily enema after dinner was a very common routine. King Louis XIV is believed to have taken over 2,000 enemas during his life. Enemas are mentioned by Shakespeare and Aristophanes in their masterpieces. But why in the world would anybody use coffee for an enema?
What’s A Coffee Enema
An enema is “a fluid injected into the rectum for the purpose of clearing out the bowel, or of administering drugs or food.” It helps to accelerate the healing process and effectively detoxifies your body. Coffee enemas cleanse the colon with a mixture of brewed coffee and filtered water injected into the colon followed by excretion of waste. Coffee enemas were first used during World War I when German doctors found that coffee was more effective than water when a enema was used to help relieve pain in wounded soldiers. This caught the attention of Dr. Max Gerson, best known for the Gerson Therapy, an alternative treatment for cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases. Coffee enemas are a main part of the Gerson Therapy.
But why coffee?
Coffee enemas increase production of glutathione-S-transferases, a family of enzymes involved with detoxification, it also stimulates blood flow to the liver and detoxification of the organ. Caffeine and other beneficial compounds in coffee stimulate the liver to produce Glutathione S transferase, a chemical which is known to be a master detoxifier in our bodies. This powerful enzyme binds with toxins throughout the body and flushes them out during the enema process.
Health Benefits of A Coffee Enema
- Reduces levels of systemic toxicity by up to 700 percent
- Cleans and heals the colon and digestive tract
- Increases energy levels and improves mood
- Helps with depression
- Helps eliminate parasites and candida
- Improves digestion, bile flow and eases bloating
- Detoxifies and helps repair the liver
- Purifies blood
- Gives you healthy looking skin…. Because a coffee enema purifies the blood, more nutrients are available to nourish your skin.
How to Use Coffee Enemas for Detoxification
- an enema kit (where to find)
- organic coffee (like this one)
- Place 2 to 3 cups of purified water and two to three tablespoons of ground coffee in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let it boil 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Strain the liquid through a fine strainer into a clean enema bag.
- You can lubricate the nozzle of the bag with some coconut oil.
- Lay on your back or on your right side with your knees curled up.
- Insert the nozzle about 2 inches inside your rectum and deposit the water.
- Remove the nozzle when you finish releasing the coffee into yourself.
- Retain the enema for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes or so, go to the toilet and empty out the water. It is okay if some water remains inside.
For best results, a regular program of coffee enemas should be carried on for at least a month.
This content will be shown after all post