A ketogenic diet is a diet high in fat and protein, with practically no carbohydrates. This will force the body into a state of ketosis which will use ketones as a fuel source instead of glucose. This diet really works! And additionally, University of South Florida metabolic researcher Dr. Dominic D’Agostino, found that cancerous mice who were put on high fat non-carbohydrate glucose diets were cured from cancer more often than mice on chemotherapy.
If you have metabolic issues such as diabetes, PCOS, insulin resistance, thyroid problems or adrenal fatigue; feel sluggish after consuming carbs, or feel tired and/or hungry when you exercise, then a ketogenic diet may be perfect for you.
- what a keto diet is, and how it differs from ketoacidosis
- how to lose weight steadily with real food
- how to exercise without feeling tired
- what to eat to get into ketosis, and how to STAY in ketosis
- how to measure your ketosis levels accurately so that you know you’re on the right track
- how to cook, plan meals and shop for your new keto lifestyle