Cranberry is the Queen of all berries. It is considered to be one of the most nutritious berries around. It certainly exhibits amazing beneficial effects on the entire human body. Unfortunately, most of us don’t tap into all the benefits of cranberries by regulating them to Thanksgiving Dinner. For whatever reason, we are robbing ourselves of the extraordinary benefits that these berries offer.
Top 11 Indispensable Uses For Cranberries
- To help with weight loss. Cranberries are loaded with organic acids which help dissolve fatty deposits in the body. Additionally, cranberries aid in weight loss by improving blood flow and assists in the digestion of high fat content foods.
- To prevent colds, flu, and other respiratory diseases. Cranberry is in the top ten products with the highest concentration of ascorbic acid.
- To combat tooth decay and prevent cavities. Cranberries contain proanthocyanidin which inhibits the growth of the bacteria that causes plaque.
- Cranberry is a natural antibiotic. Unlike synthetic antibacterial drugs, it does not violate the intestinal microflora but actively fights foreign organisms; removes irritation and inflammation.
- Hair Treatment. Cranberries nourish the scalp, and restore liveliness to your hair.
- Hair growth. Vitamins A and C (found in cranberry juice) are responsible for aiding in the growth of hair. Drink your natural raw cranberry juice for healthy, beautiful hair.
- Natural energy drink. Cranberry juice stimulates the work of brain. It helps us to focus and is indispensable for people suffering from memory problems.
- Treat Acne. Due to the antiseptic properties of cranberries (and the resveratrol content they have) are very effective for treating acne. To prepare the mask mix 1 tsp of cranberry juice with 1 egg white. Apply onto face, and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Firming lotion for nails. To strengthen nails and stimulate their growth, rub cranberry juice in the nail plate and the cuticle. Repeat this 3 times a week.
- Antiseptic ointment. To relieve the inflammation and disinfect wounds you can use the following recipe: mash 2 tablespoons of cranberries and squeeze them through a cheesecloth to get rid of the excess liquid. Mix it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. You can store this ointment in the refrigerator.
- Constipation. You can mix cranberry juice with beet juice in equal proportions. Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture half an hour before a meal.