1

A Simple Secret To Getting Rid of Acne For Good

This content will be shown before all post

how-to-get-rid-of-acne

Scientists from the University of Leeds in England found that the infusion of thyme, which many consider a essential cooking spice, actually fights acne better than popular products sold in beauty departments. Acne is caused by a bacterium called Propionibacterium which forms pimples by infecting skin pores. Essential oils in thyme are able to kill this bacteria. What’s more, it has greater antibacterial effect than benzoyl peroxide (which is used in most acne products). Benzoyl peroxide is responsible for killing the beneficial bacteria as well.

 Thyme has flavonoids such as apigenin, luteolin, and  thymonin which elevate thyme`s antioxidant properties. Additionally,  thyme acts as an antiseptic, which is very important for the treatment of acne. Now, cosmetics specialists and pharmaceutical industry specialists have noted this discovery: they want to use thyme in production products and creams for acne.  But you can make this tincture at home because you only need one ingredient – thyme. 
Thyme (red) Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.

How to get rid of acne with Thyme

Make a tincture of fresh or dried thyme sprigs by mixing ½ Cup of thyme with 2 cups of water. Then, bring the mixture to a boil and let it steep until it is completely cool. Apply onto your skin with a cotton ball or spray on with a mist spray bottle. This tincture can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week.

What’s more, thyme does not overdry your skin.  Perhaps, this will bring a pleasant end to your fight with acne!

 

This content will be shown after all post

anya

One Comment

  1. Very good information! Thank you for sharing 🙂

    I just wanted to elabourate a bit on the breakout, for women and (especially) teenage young women who wear makeup and use brushes, one of the best things you can do is buy a good antibacterial spray for makeup brushes and a good shampoo for them. Spray them every night or two and “clean” them in brush shampoo once a week.

    What happens – especially to foundation, bluff, blush and concealer brushes – is that the more makeup that is applied with them (especially liquid and cremes), the more oil that builds up on them (just from the skin and any primers and moisturizers, etc)

    it is a vicious cycle: oil attracts powder and makeup, makeup, moisturizers, and the like attract oil. Brushes get bacteria built up over and over use after use.

    This bacteria will infect what might already be clogged pores, miniscule cuts, scratches (maybe a teenager girl had an itch on the end of her nose and she scratched it with her fingernail.) and voila. the beginning of a pimple, boil, cyst, infection or worse yet.. one that is already there gets infected even more, stays longer, and gets much worse than it would have.

    The more you clean your brushes (And do not share them with sisters, mothers, friends, etc.) the cleaner they are when they touch your skin – less chance of infection, a new infection, or an even worse infection of a piece of skin, pore etc that might already be infected.. it would just get worse!

    I spray mine after each use right as I am about to set them in their jar on the counter. This way the top layer of bacteria is neutralized and air dried. Since they stay relatively bacteria free, I then shampoo them once a week for a good cleaning to get makeup, bacteria, dirt and grime off. Rinse and repeat.

    So many women (and expecially teenage girls) use sponges and brushes over and over and do not disinfect them. That sponge that came in the compact and has been drug all over the face day after day.. *Tbat* could be what causes a breakout or an infection on the skin.. not the makeup itself. But yet, its aklmost always the “makeup is breaking” that lady out – or so most people think. Dirty sweaty fingers have touched that sponge, it has been pat over oily skin to “touch up” and then squeezed back in a hurry into that compact.. Those brushes apply more makeup day after day.. by the afternoon it has set in a purse or in a drawyer with no light where bacteria colonize.. it is swiped over oily, wet, sweaty skin.. dipped back in the makeup which is now a carrier of the bacteria and now “dirty or contaminated”. That sponge wegde has set on the counter or in a purse, ziplock bag just growing more bacteria and re-applied to the skin, touching the makup and contanimating it again.

    Sure, its the makeup that caused the breakout.. it got contanimated by that dirty sponge that has been used for 2 months. That brushe has re-applied liquid foundation, touched it up after a sweaty humid day..

    Chean the brushes, use disposable sponges.. pat oily skin down with rice paper, not just swipe that brush or sponge iright over it again and again, day after day.. Keep the brushes and sponges clean, the makeup wont get contanimated, and then the “makeup” wont break you out.

    (Sorry this is so long, I just got an idea for my next post though 😉

    Passimbungang

Leave a Reply

Or

Your email address will not be published.