These are by far my favorite chocolate cupcakes. They are so easy to make and ridiculously delicious.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- dash of nutmeg
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a dozen cupcake holders.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and blend well.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Scoop equal amounts of the batter into each cupcake well (about 3/4 of the way) and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting them.
This content will be shown after all post