This is a great healthy dinner scallop recipe that you will be using on many occasions. The citrus ingredient enhances the seafood flavor. It’s an easy recipe that will make you feel like a master chef!
- 16-20 brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- 3/4 Ib scallops
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2tsp unsalted grass fed butter (or coconut oil)
- Heat oven to 450
- Toss brussels sprouts with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes or until done.
- In a medium saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat until sizzling and add the scallops and chopped garlic.
- Allow the scallops to brown lightly on one side and then turn and brown lightly on the other side. Approximately 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet whisk in orange juice, honey, red wine vinegar and coriander. Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Serve immediately with roasted brussels sprouts.