Watermelon salad is a great addition to a summer meal. This salad is very refreshing and it tastes best when it’s cold.
Watermelon Mango Salad
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon (pat dried)
- 2 cups cubed mango
- red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 1 cucumber seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Soak 1/2 thinly sliced red onion in cold water.
- Chop watermelon and mango into bite-sized pieces. Slice a cucumber. Wash arugula well and add all to a large salad bowl.
- Drain the onion and add to the salad.
- In a small bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt. Pour into salad bowl and mix well.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.