Did you know that essential oils can help aid digestion? Essential oils can help increase the assimilation of other nutrients, which may help cleanse and detox the body. The following list of oils may help support a healthy digestion.*
Essential Oils for Digestion
- Peppermint: Have you ever wondered why restaurants have those peppermint candies by the door? This is because peppermint is known for helping relax the digestive track.
- Ginger: It calms the digestive system. May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Fennel: May help to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*elps stimulate the digestive system to help ease gas, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Marjoram: For digestive aid, use two drops in a carrier oil and massage into the abdomen.
- Coriander: Place two to three drops in a veggie capsule and take internally to promote digestion.*
You really can make a huge change in your life using essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
This content will be shown after all post