This pudding is grain free, dairy free, and gluten free. It is very delicious and can be served as a dessert!
- 2 cups raw grated cauliflower florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom seeds
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Remove the stems of the cauliflower and grate using a hand grater or a food processor until it resembles small rice pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in the pan on medium-high and fry the cauliflower for a few minutes, stirring constantly until it begins to gain color. Then add the coconut milk and reduce to medium-low. Add honey, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom; bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Continue to cook until the coconut milk is absorbed.
- Stir in chopped almonds and raisins. Ladle into bowls and garnish with nutmeg. Serve warm.
This content will be shown after all post