This cake is a perfect dessert all year round. You can use any berries that are in season and assemble the cake whichever way you want. The cool thing about it – it tastes even better the next day!
Paleo Pound Cake
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Thoroughly grease a pan with coconut oil
- 3. Beat the eggs with the coconut milk, honey and vanilla, until smooth.
- 4. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6. Pour into a greased pan and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 7. Slice up strawberries
- 8. Make homemade coconut whipped cream
- 9. Allow the cake to cool before removing it from the pan
- 10. Assemble with coconut whipped cream and strawberries